Thursday, November 12, 2009

Old Man Chicago

If you're not honest about your desires, you're probably not gonna get what you want. Or your ride will start driving off while you're waiting in line to buy what you want and you end up not getting it.

Of course, I'm talking about a mail-order bride. I was at the mail-order bride store.

My friends are planning a trip to Europe. I refuse to go because of two reasons. There is no way in hell I'll come up with about $3.5k. Even if I graduate and my parents somehow fork up that much money to just hand over to me carelessly as a graduation present, reason two will just not allow me to go. There are enough people going that I really dislike that it would be a waste of all that money to tag along. I'm the type of person who will just be bummed the whole time knowing they're around. Yes, I do not really have to talk to them nor do they really have reason to talk me the whole time, but their being there will just bug the hell out of me. Plus, these people are there to just fuck whatever they can and get drunk. That would leave me to be the voice of reason for everyone. Not a good idea.

No, I have nothing against drinking and fucking random people. I just hate stupid little boys who use it to look cool.

Done cakes.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. COME TO CHICAGO INSTEAD, YOU WHINY GOPHER! It's cheaper and much more fun, obviously. :)

    ReplyDelete