Sunday, November 29, 2009

Washing hands

So a while back, I saw a band loading into their van on the way to my grandma's house. Ever since then, I've really wanted to know which band that was. Today, I randomly stumbled upon a San Francisco band called The Stone Foxes. I looked through their pictures and there it was, that house on the corner of the street my grandma lives on! THEY WERE THE BAND THAT WAS LOADING IN THAT DAY!! AWESOME?!!! Their music's not bad either. It's pretty bluesy and all badass.

That house actually holds some significance in my life I guess. I used to spend all of my Summers in San Francisco with my grandma since my parents had to work and didn't wanna leave me home alone, so I saw that house a lot. It has this really odd dog house-like entrance on the side of it and I've always been intrigued by it. I don't know why. It's just really weird entrance.

Once again, I hate being wrapped up in things I don't wanna know. I think I mentioned this in an earlier post. My friend is dating this girl that my other friend likes. Used to like. I really don't wanna dig into that situation more than I already unwillingly have. All I know is the one that isn't dating her fucking hates the one that is dating her now. I should've used names. Fuck. T = one that is dating her. J = one that isn't dating her. You really don't give a shit about this but I'll go on. When I heard about it at first, it was kinda awkward. I didn't think a whole lot out of it because I didn't think J cared a whole lot anymore. Then he made some comments a few days ago about T and it all kinda came together. I haven't seen them talk to each in a while. J is always making rude comments about how the other two are always on each other. Okay, I really don't care now. Har har har.

I had one of those mornings today where I just did not/could not get up. Like I literally just couldn't open my eyes. It wasn't even because I was tired. I have to wake up and make waffles for my Neurobiology class tomorrow. Hooray.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment