Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sweet talk

Dear and the Headlights was amazing! I bought a hoody (because I desperately need a hoody) and it's amazing!!! THEY DIDN'T FUCKING PLAY "WILLETTA" THOUGH!! WHAT THE HELL MAN!? Or an encore. They were running kinda late so I guess they couldn't fit one in. The crazy Asian dude who was just feeling the shit out of the music was hilarious. He was standing like right in front of the stage grinding up against his girlfriend the entire time and just yelling a ton of shit out and just moving around non stop. It's one thing hearing their songs on CD, but seeing it live and the whole band just going off makes it so much better. The only issue I had was that they weren't very entertaining in between songs. Jarrod Gorbel of THT is fucking hilarious and most other bands I've seen tend to slip a joke in here and there, but they were just like "We love being in San Francisco..." or "Were going to play a song called..." PLAY "WILLETTA" NEXT TIME!!!!

I'm sorry if that paragraph is hard to read.

Ghetto ice cream truck outside! GHETTO ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment