Tuesday, December 9, 2008

555-9676

I'm not liking life right now.

Maybe cause I haven't had coffee in like 2 days.

I really need to be less nonchalant about life. It's getting kinda out of hand.

I want coffee. Yes.

A kind offer sir. But no thank you. Not at all. I don't really wanna bother figuring out who you are, but no thank you. I'm not that fucking desperate.

Stop leaving creepy comments. Or at least attach a name to your creepy comments? Or just do the former.

Yea.

Vaginoose. I made that one up. I'm using it.

I still like my song. :D It's been at least an entire day. I'm not gonna be able to work on it til at least a whole week or so from now (FINALS!!!!!!!). Then I'll have all the time in the world. Plus, I only need to change some words up so it makes more sense cause it doesn't right now. And then after that! I'll move onto not writing creepy shit about girls.

Were all creepy.

GO make this drink:

"Bitch on Wheels"

Diet coke
Bacardi
Rockstar

You have the Hot Toddies to thank for that.

Speaking of which.

EPISODE 32 OF BREAK THIS CITY IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!! Use those links to your left. GO LISTEN TO THEM! GO! The Hot Toddies are the guest this week. They somewhat neutralize the sausage fest known as BTC. :D And they're awesome so you should listen. BREAK THIS CITY! BRINGING YOU MORE VAGINA WITH EACH PASSING EPISODE!

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment