Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bye bye.

Hoh shit.

2008 is almost over. I didn't see that one coming.

Let me say it's been a shitty year filled with awesome things.

I've become more of a creep and a worserer person. Still working on becoming a beautiful butterfly. Hahahaha.

So yea. I don't know. What else am I gonna say?

Here, I'll re-cap 2008 for me in a single sentence:

A complete lack of sex.

There. Yes. That's all 2008 meant. =/

ONTO NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS (cause I really care about those...)!!!!

Umm...let's see. This tends to be something I'll never get around to doing so here's my New Year's Resolution (only one, sorry):

Find a girlfriend.

...

I thought that comment was funny. Fuck you.

So yea. Happy New Year fuckers. Hope 2008 fucked you real nice and never called again as well. Let's do it again in '09! THEN WATCH EVERYTHING DIE IN '12!!!!!

Now go get shitfaced.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment