Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I feel like shit.

And my voice is shot.

Why?

Because of rip-off SPAM. Never eating that shit again. It just made me feel like shit and I had a hell of a time trying to sleep.

Poop.

There's a show in Modesto on Friday I kinda wanna go to. It's the Blast Bandits reunion show/benefit show for the drummer of Luckie Strike who has some sort of cancer and needs money to pay her medical bills. But yea, Modesto is like over an hour away and I don't think my parents want to drive that far just so they can be bored for x amount of hours. So I don't know.

I have a feeling everything's gonna fall apart soon. I don't know why, but most of the people around me (that actually matter) feel like they've just given up and are begging for something unfortunate to happen. That doesn't need to happen. So why isn't anyone making an effort to correct this? Hell, why isn't anyone making an effort to just hold their own weight instead of piling more shit on? You really can't expect anything out of me when I have to watch you slowly destroy yourself.

I've been watching a lot of movies lately. Mostly because I'm bored beyond my fucking mind. Don't think my hard drive likes it though. And all the waiting for shit to download. Guess we can't have everything. =/

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment