Friday, December 19, 2008

Love, Life, and Eddie Murphy

I "found" two pretty awesome bands today.

First one being This City Needs Guns. The other is Margot & the Nuclear So and So's. Neither bands any of you reading might enjoy.

And how did I find these bands?

A certain podcast you'll hopefully find here:

http://web.me.com/abbietoeknee/The_Long_Tail/The_Long_Tail/The_Long_Tail.html

It's Abbie's podcast. Who's Abbie? I don't know. She listens to BTC also and that's the only reason why I found out about her podcast. If you like the bands I mentioned above, then this podcast is the podcast for you since she throws out a bunch of bands similar to those two.

So yea....I like to plug things randomly. Give me a cookie.

My ability to play guitar (for lack of a better description) is somewhat bipolar. One day, I can manage to keep up with The Fall of Troy songs, other days, I can't even play Ramones tunes (no offense Ramones). Today is the latter. I don't know. Fuck me.

I've doing a bunch of half-assed "adjustments" to Alice so now it sounds like shit. I don't care anymore. I'm just gonna brave it out until I can afford a better guitar.

Okay. If I'm lucky, Sid and Nancy will download by tonight and I can watch it.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment