Friday, December 19, 2008

BA meetings.

So it's over for now. I don't have to worry about it until the report card comes. I miss those days when I didn't have to worry.

I went an entire day without a post. That's not really significant, but I just wanna to point it out.

I finally got to see Pineapple Express. It was good. It was such a stoner film, but whatever.

Then I watched this movie called Layer Cake. It has James Bond in it before he became James Bond. What's his name? Daniel Craig or some shit? It's a good movie and you should go watch it. Even if only to see James Bond when he was not quite James Bond....

And that might just be my entire break. Watching movies that take up WAY too much space on my hard drive. I need a flash drive with enough room to hold all this shit....now!

Poop.

I don't wanna call it writer's block. More like "I don't know what the fuck to say at all".

Herman needs to get his shit together and buy Umbrella Chronicles so I have something to do over the break. Haha. :D

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment