Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Half-Ocelot

You're one person. You can't speak for everyone.

And I should stop the random name dropping. Leads to really hilarious but awkward conversations.

I listen to a lot of indie bands from New York.

And lemme say this now. I don't know if it'll be canceled. I really hope not.

DESA SHOW ON THE 19th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA! Where?! Nickel City Arcade in San Jose! You know, that really awesome nickel arcade that dorks like me totally enjoy! Apparently bands play there. I've never noticed that. They'll be playing once again with Judgement Day and possibly MC Lars. I don't know. All the bands give different line-ups on their myspaces so I don't know. Go see em! Play old video games! Cry at all the "new" games that don't work! Smell the smelly hormonal teenagers! YEA!

Yea, I actually will go to as many DESA shows as I can. I just like em that much. And maybe those fuckers will bust out a few more old songs one of these times cause I wasn't that into them when they played older songs. Wish I was. They're definitely something I'll still listen to when I'm old and creepy.

"BUT WAIT! You're already old and creepy!"

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

I have to go to school and fail some more. WEEEE!!!!

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment