Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Drive-In

I watched that Bob Dylan movie "I'm Not There".

I wasn't feeling it to tell you the truth. And Cate Blanchett probably made the best Bob Dylan in my opinion.

Bob Dylan Bob Dylan? Bob Dylan....

What else can I say that hasn't been said before? Nothing.

Sadly, the only thing on my mind recently is somehow forking up 200+ dollars so I can replace Alice. That's not like me to worry so bad about money. Fuck me.

James sounded like he wanted to lend me that amount of money when I told him about it. I wouldn't borrow it from him though. 1) Because I would have a hell of a time paying him back. 2) He's still a kid. One thing I've learned is one kid should not borrow a large sum of money from another kid. It doesn't work out.

Why the hell do you need to know any of this? Go away.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment