Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"HE THINKS YOUR LAST NAME IS FUNNY!!!!"

And that's all I could think to say to her. Fuck me.

I'm really, really, really, really, really, really tired. I don't even know why. I can't take a fucking nap though. I can has a lot of work to do. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I downloaded some shit by this awesome, awesome band called Brilliant Red Lights this morning (more on that later). They have A LOT of free music so go check that shit out. Anyways, I upload all that crap onto my iPod right? Then I listen to it right? And I listen to this while I'm in photo class right? And what do I find out? It's so fucking loud and my volume was not up anywhere near high. I'm like "WHAT THE FUCK?! SOOOO LOUD!!!!" Well, I get home to find that some of the song files have been altered slightly cause you can up the default volume on songs on iTunes if they happen to be too quite in their original state (which none of the BRL songs were...). I fixed it so maybe my ears won't be fucking bleeding this time....

And...

EPISODE 31 OF BREAK THIS CITY IS OUT! Go check that shit out! I'm actually on the episode artwork. It's kinda creepy... Brilliant Red Lights are the guest this week. It's a good episode. It's probably a gooder episode than that other episode. YEA! There's a link on the right of this page. Click on it and subscribe to that shit if you already haven't.

Goodnight.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment