Monday, December 8, 2008

It's so warm

Man, I'm fucking tearing through these posts. If only I worked as much as I waste time writing these.

Appreciate them.

Episode 32 of Break This City will be up soon (or so a certain AJ says). And I've also lost the ability to eat cake and meatloaf for at least another 5 hours. Thanks Walters.

Those videos weren't so bad. Not compared to some of the other shit I've forced myself to google.

Oh internet. You're like a whore with AIDS that we can't help but fuck without protection.

Yea, I'm not good with those analogy things.

You liked it though.

Oh man.

I hate presents. Cause I don't really want anything. I only say this cause I walked in on my dad ordering my Christmas present online. I appreciate him getting me something like that, but I really don't need it. I really don't want it. I rather he keep his money. Fuck.

Plus, you can't really buy a teenage girl now can you? :D

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment