Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lola

Dear, dear Lola.

Why you so good to me?

What the fuck am I talking about?

What's better than studying?

Being stared down by (one) AJ and (one) Chris Walters via webcam. I was giggling like a tard the whole time, of course.

I have not made much of an effort in studying. Fuck it. Doing it over the weekend actually would just not help me at all since I'll forget it all. I'll just do what I usually do and cram the night before.

Yea.

It's actually really fucking cold. I like it. Especially not being able to feel my hands or feet for most of the day.

I call it temporarily "Charlotte". I don't like anything about it minus the chorus which I think is pretty passable for something decent. It's hard to write songs about people you don't really know shit about. Even though it isn't 100% about her. Maybe 60%. Maybe. Enough to make it hard to write. Easier compared to other things, but still hard. Get more confusing sir. I will. I will get as confusing as I want. My main inspiration right now is The Honorary Title. Yea. I'm not even writing it for her to tell you the truth.

I think my crush is over. Good.

Haha. See man. I don't really have many secrets.

But yea. I'm done. Don't drag me back in.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment