Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Your kid's a drunk asshole!

I really wanna finish "Charlotte" really bad. I really like it. Haha. I sing it in my head sometimes. But there's not enough to sing (just a chorus...). And I'm just too lazy (which I play off as "unmotivated") to write.

Fucksicles.

There's this movie called Sex and Breakfast. I was like "OH EM GEE! Eliza Dushku is in this movie?! ICANHAZWATCHZITZ!" Eliza Dushku could not save that movie. Not at all. It was pretty bad. There was WAY more breakfast than sex. And the whole thing was just really stupid. It was about these two couples who were turning "boring" so they decide to try this "group sex therapy" bullshit. Sounds like a good idea, but executed horribly. =/

So I've been listening to a lot of instrumental shit lately. I don't know why. For the longest time I've just avoided instrumental shit. But it ain't bad. Tera Melos will rip your face off in the best of ways.

I play the indie kid. I'm at that point in life. But I honestly don't think I'm the indie kid who listens to a bunch of bands you've never heard of and barely exist because those bands mostly suck and there's a reason no one's heard of them. I'm not into that.

"Yes you are! FUCKING WANNABE INDIE FUCK!"

WELL YOU'RE MOMMA! YOU'RE MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment