Saturday, December 6, 2008

Out of the shit hole, into the rabbit one...

WOOOOOO!!!

I feel fucking relieved as hell. I'm gonna get an "F------" on it anyways at this point, but having it done feels so nice.

But more conflict!

There's a DESA show on the 16th of January. Apparently, there's a Hard Girls shows on the same night back at Nickel City. WHAT SHOULD I DO?! o,o I really want the new Hard Girls split CD that's coming out and I really wanna see em live. But I hella like DESA more! And both shows are about the same distance away....kinda.... DESA's in Stockton. Hard Girls will be in San Jose.

I may go to the latter just because I've seen DESA a few times now (and about to be another time on the 19th). Maybe. Let's see how shows at Nickel Arcade feel first.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment