Friday, December 5, 2008

She's working hard for the money tonight.

Okay.

Sometimes being around people who somewhat enjoy your presence is fun. I guess.

The guy from the Arma Mirage randomly added me on facebook. Okay. Cool. Whatever.

I know this is a stupid thought, but I can't wait for everything to end sometimes. And by everything, I mean fucking everything. And not like killing yourself. Just like when you reach that point in life where you're meant to go bye bye. I wonder what that feels like sometimes. Are you relieved or is it just even more suckierer?

So. I find that I tend to just stare at people a lot randomly. Like I just look at em and start taking em apart bit by bit and making up random shit about them. Is that weird? Maybe. And not really people in general either. Just mostly girls. That makes me a creep I believe. WOOOO!!!!!!!!

If I were to start a band, I believe it would most definitely be called Half-Ocelot. Just because. You know?

Good day sir. Good fucking day sir.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment