Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Anchor

The reviews are in!

My blog is "readable"!

HOORAY!!!!!!! WOOO!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!

Hello new person. I hope this blog does not scare the living crap out of you because it eventually will.

See children? You make yourself known and I mention you. It's that easy. You love to be mentioned don't you?

Have you ever had honey mustard Pringles? Sounds fucking disgusting right? That's what I thought. Apparently they aren't. They taste just like sweet Pringles. I'm doing plugs for Pringles now. Someone pay me.

Don't you hate it when bands tell you what they're working on is "way better than anything we've ever done." Unless you've put down the guitars and picked up the musical sandwich wrapper, it's really not. Okay, so I can't blame the bands for trying to sell themselves, but I think most of us would settle for "what we've been working on is really good." When a band says it's better than anything they've ever done, it usually doesn't turn out to be that.

I'll leave it at that.

We have to play music while the actors bow. Why on earth do we have to play like the fastest song while they bow?! I am in no mood to take it slowly and learn how to play that.

Goodnight.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. It takes a whole lot to scare the living crap out of me, let me assure you. Hello to you too!

    I agree about the bands. That's what happened with Santi and... well... that was basically icky beyond belief.

    ReplyDelete