Saturday, March 28, 2009

...Ha Yeah It Got Pretty Bad

Kitten still refuses to come out. I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe I'll have more luck tomorrow?

I'm pretty much borderline failing every class. All my teachers are apparently very worried about my health/state of mind/etc. Am I really that fucked up? Maybe I'm so used to it I can't tell anymore. My work's too inconsistent. That's another one. Cause I occasionally apply myself and do something that raises my work standards to something I no longer am motivated to keep up. That whole priorities crap comes into play again.

But whatever. I'll just have to play catch up like my life depended on it (because it actually does).

Yes. I do occasionally listen to Envy On The Coast. I made a post about them a while ago too I believe. Makes you wanna dig back doesn't it?

Now to read and write papers. It would be a lot easier if a poor little kitten wasn't meowing every other minute. =/

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. I hope the kitten's not stuck there. :[ That'd be bad.

    Good luck with the catching up. I know I've been in pretty much the same situation before (minus the teachers worrying... they just assume I'm lazy... which I am...). This is gonna sound dumb but let me know if I can help, 'kay?

    And yes, I plan on digging back and looking. (I'm that much of a dork.)

    ReplyDelete