Sunday, March 22, 2009

Meow

I'm tired. Really tired. Having to play bad musical music twice within a 24 hour period sucks. I can only assume it's worse on the actors.

Seeing as I'm still stuck in my "Zooey Deschanel is amazing and stuffs" phase, I'm gonna throw movies out that you should watch if you ever find yourself in this situation.

-Almost Famous
-The Go-Getter
-All The Real Girls
-Winter Passing
-Yes Man

Then when you're done, go listen to She & Him.

Then when you're done doing that, go on eBay and buy a lock of her hair for your Zooey Deschanel shrine. :D

-Allan

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to check out the comic you sent me. Always looking for new ones. :)

    I was just thinking the other day how much Zooey Deschanel looks like Katy Perry.
    (Almost Famous is amazing!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAND, I started listening to Lydia and I have to say, they are quite good. They definitely make me a little swoony.

    ReplyDelete