Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Story For Supper

Click on this link:

Tera Melos - Hey Sandy

Now enjoy it. :D If you're into them (which you are required to be as of this moment), they have a bunch of free tunes on their website.

I plug bands. Hear me roar!!! >=O

Regarding the Warped. If you're into all those pop-punky kind of bands, then you'll feel like a kid in a candy shop. If you're into watered down music and really expensive everythings, you'll feel like a kid in a huge candy shop full of expensive apples. What am I trying to say? If there are at least more than 5 bands that you are absolutely dying see and you have someone who wants to tag along, go. Maybe none of them are gonna be playing at the exact same time and you'll get to experience them all live (which in my case was not true...) and you can go home happy. If not, save your time and money for ponies or when that one band you really wanna see comes back to your living area thing. The short sets and shitty live equipment they carry on tour really doesn't do it if you're there for only one band. Plus, I personally just didn't like the overall vibe of the whole thing. Excuse my analogy, but it felt like one giant, cheap whore. Hahaha.

Maybe that helped you? That's just my opinion of it. I'm cynical to like everything so maybe you shouldn't listen to me.

I have to learn how to play/sing this song for French. We have some project in which we pick a few smaller projects from a list involving art/music/movies/cooking/writing/etc. and well, do them. I chose to pick out a song in French and do something with it. I lack recording equipment and I'm not that stoked about dragging my guitar to class just to break a few ear drums. The song is "Protège-Moi" by Placebo. Yea, Placebo isn't a French band, but most of the song's in French so maybe that'll work. Who knows? If not, I'll try a Charlotte Gainsbourg song which will be even more interesting. Hahaha.

This is getting too long. Okay. You will go do things now.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... I like your cynicism. And I checked out the band list and there are all of zero bands that I am dying to see, and only a couple that I'd like to see/that I've heard of. Guess I'll be looking for a different show. Thanks for the help. :)

    Good luck with the French thing. If that music doesn't work out, you could always make crepes. lol. yummy. What year French are you in?

    I like how your blogs are directly addressing all the stupid comments that I leave.

    ReplyDelete