Sunday, March 29, 2009

Youthless

I'm gonna force myself to work today. After I play "Sangre" 8 billion times and eat breakfast. Hahaha.

I actually don't think that Envy On The Coast post is in this blog. I'm sorry if you actually did dig back.

So for the past day and a half, I've been somewhat drawn to Emarosa. I mean, I've like them for a while now, but I found myself listening to them a lot in these past 24 or so hours. They make what I consider "good music". They have Johnny Craig. Have you ever listened to him singing? He doesn't look like his voice would be that perty and amazing, but it fucking is. Nothing in this modern music "scene" will top Anthony Green in my book, but Craig's up there. He also looks a lot like Craig Owens (except more manly?). That or I'm just really bad at distinguishing people from one another. There's not much screaming either if you're not into that. The original singer for Emarosa screams a lot, but Craig only does for a short bit on like one song.

Death Cab is coming back somewhere near me again. I may actually go see them this time instead of sell my tickets to go to Warped. Haha. Then again, Chiodos and Dear And The Headlights are playing warped so maybe I'll go hang out in the "really fucking hot" again just to see them?

Or someone can go watch the Soft White Sixties tonight at Blake's. Not that I actually wanna leave the house today. Haha.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. I didn't really dig. I just did a search in that handy-dandy box at the top. No Envy to be found. Oh wells.

    I'll be checking that band out but right now I am listening to Lydia because you've gotten me addicted to them. Geeeeez.

    Is Warped a good time? I've been thinking about going the past couple of years, but have never gotten around to it.

    ReplyDelete