Monday, March 23, 2009

Intermission

I actually have influence on someone over the internet?! AWESOME! :D

I'd probably get along better with Zooey Deschanel than Katy Perry...

I'm attempting to make quince jelly today. My grandma gave me a bag of them and told me I could make jelly with them. If you have no clue what quinces are, they're like a cross between an apple and a pear. They're really light and apparently sour as hell. They also smell really good. Like really, really, really, really good. SO yea, that's gonna either fail really hard or work out.

Now on a not so giddy note...

I was told today that if I fail the math test tomorrow, I would be pulled from Footloose for the remaining two shows. Okay. I really don't like Footloose that much anyways, but something that big would probably bring my parents into the mixture and I don't need to do that to them right now. So I'll be a good boy and study my ass off tonight.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I would get along with either. Celebrities... meh. Good luck with the jelly. Jelly is gooood. And good luck with the math test. I have one of those... tomorrow! Joy!

    Yep, you have influence on someone over the internet. Pretty cool, right? xD

    ReplyDelete