Monday, March 16, 2009

High Fives at Sundown

Dear facebook,

You're not gonna take over the world with this new layout. C'mon, it's horrible. Yes, I've already adapted to it, but that doesn't mean I like it. Your attempt to confuse facebook stalkers like me was useless and only pissed people off. You can't fool us. We're like drunk hamsters. You can't fight it. Nothing will stop us from starting a conversation with that semi-suggestive picture of the person we don't ever talk to in real life and pretending like they were actually there.

-Bob-o

1 comment:

  1. I agree!

    Also, hello. I've made it a habit to follow people that I don't know. Hope you don't mind. :)

    I'm Norah and your blog is very... readable? I dunno the word. I just read a whole page going "yep yep yep I totally feel this guy" and yeah. Hopefully that is not to weird.

    ReplyDelete