Saturday, March 21, 2009

Footloose: Day One

That note was not suppose to be flat? Well it is now...

Though I must say the dude who stood up and screamed a bunch of random things then ran off right after the start of act two gives Footloose a cool point. Just one.

No part of me wants to do this again tomorrow. I don't care if you can't dance you whiny little bitches. Go do drugs and have sex with Sally if you have nothing better to do. Don't sing about it for 2 hours.

Yes, I'm actually bitching about something that I agreed to do on my own. I mean, the only reason I wanted to do it in the first place doesn't matter anymore so now it's just work. Plus, I can't really back out now. I'm sure they can easily find someone to learn all those songs in 19 hours, but why make them do that?

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment