Monday, March 30, 2009

Umm....

Trying to write a song in English was kinda weird. Maybe I'll share what I have cause I kinda like it (but don't hold your breath).

I met with my college counselor today. It was less depressing than I expected. She gave me hope that I could still get into a college. :D For some reason, I really wanna go to University of Chicago, but she said that was somewhat hard to get in unless I get my shit together this last year and a quarter. I also have to take two SAT subject tests by the end of Junior year which isn't fun. I may do Bio and something English-y. ARGH. Lawrence University also looks kinda shiny. I don't know.

This is the part where I tell you I'm sad and scared and wanna curl up into a ball and cry myself to sleep.

And the kitten disappeared. I hope the thing found someone to take care of it instead of living under cars for the rest of its life.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment