Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm a broken heart

Guess I'll never go hungry then. :O

We had this lady come in and teach us in place of the big E (which is not something I'll ever call him ever again...just this once...) for English. He's gonna be leaving next year so he needs a replacement I guess. I hope they decide on that lady. She was awesome.

Apparently the class average for that math test before the curve was a 76%. Really? That is like way lower than any class average we've ever had. So I really have no clue how I did. I tend to be on the lower end of those averages. I wasn't pulled over or asked to be spoken to after class so I can only assume they'll let me parade around with Lo' tomorrow.

I've still got one more 4-7 page hill to climb then I'm out of this mess for at least another two weeks.

I haven't seen a band play a show in months. Partly because a certain band with a four-letter name from Oakland hasn't played a show in months. That and all the good shows have been in the middle of the week. I NEED TO SEE A LIVE SHOW! I'll go to just about anything at this point.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. Can I come with to the show? I'm dying.

    (Wtf I'm posting on like all of your entries. What a freak.)

    ReplyDelete