Friday, March 13, 2009

From somewhere to over there

Okay, so maybe I can't refrain from posting every little thought. Lucky you. Fucker.

Once again kids, there are a lot of things I don't need to here or really give a shit about. Those people are fucking idiots and I could care less who they're trying to screw. Maybe I'm just some weird asshole who doesn't get any of this and behavior like that is okay? Cause like, that goes again all my morals (whatever those are). It's disgusting. There's a difference between being a pervert and over-compensating for your insecurities about your manhood.

You know what else is kinda funny? How often I have to bring up the fact that I'm straight-edge (or whatever you folks who don't like "labels" wanna call it). Hell, just how often it is someone has to tell someone else that I don't drink or smoke or whatever. I'm 17! WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I HAVE TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I DON'T DRINK OR SMOKE?!

My generation fucking sucks.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment