Saturday, March 7, 2009

Be my gun

I've become one of those people who can't move and stuff without coffee.

It's kinda sad and I've had a horrible day finding out the exact extent of my grumpiness when off caffeine.

I could try to make up for it now since I'm gonna be up for a while doing work (which is code for playing Phantasy Star Portable). Hopefully, everything will balance out by Monday before hell day starts.

The Ropes. Remember them? That band that saved my little emo soul. Haha. I still like them. They have a new EP. It's called "Be My Gun". If you want hella indie cred and wanna listen to really misanthropic stuff, go buy it. Or dig around the internet to muster up the three songs for free (which I have yet to do so give me a heads up if you do. Haha).

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment