Saturday, March 21, 2009

Footloose: Day Two

Alright, I'm just gonna start a measure earlier. Fuck tempo.

What? Palmer isn't conducting anymore? Fine. I'll just play what I want then...

All I can say is night two was kinda bleh. Collectively, the band messed up a good amount. I probably am to blame for 70% of those mess up (at some point during a dialogue, I accidentally hit all the strings on my guitar really hard and that was embarrassing). Tomorrow is gonna be better. Since our bassist and one of the pianist can't make it. We'll have replacements. One of which hasn't actually played any of the music with us. HOORAY!!!!!!

Now to answer your question dear reader #19923123908. :D I don't really know. Maybe I'm weird. Maybe I'm not down with anything more than having silly crushes on random girls. HOORAY!!!

I can't spell right now. I've made a ton of typos. I'm sad. I just wanna curl up into a ball and cry myself to sleep.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. You've got a lot of readers. ;]

    Nah, you're not weird. Well I mean... that's not weird. You, on the other hand, seem like a weird person but not in a bad way. Silly crushes can be fun, anyway.

    ReplyDelete