Wednesday, March 4, 2009

lilliilliiiilliiiilliliiilliliililiiliililiiilililil

So....I don't think my plan's gonna work in the least bit.

Not that I have a plan.

I was just gonna be a weird creepy person. Is that weird and creepy?

Well, day one of actual Footloose rehearsal was okay. I still can't play a good 40% of the stuff. Palmer probably knows that and that's why he wants to see me during free periods.

Yes, I do realize it's really hard to comment to this fucking thing. I tried and could only come up with "How am I suppose to respond to that?" I had a friend who used to say that a lot. He made me less of a whiny bitch cause every time I bitched about insignificant shit, he would just go ".....and how am I suppose to respond to that?"

Hooray!!!!

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. After reading your blog since its inception I have final endeavored to listen to DESA for the first time.

    You wore me down. :(
    you win.

    ReplyDelete