Sunday, March 15, 2009

Times aren't very fast.

Did you enjoy that poem? Isn't Bukowski a genius? Chiodos used a good amount of that poem in their song "Teeth The Size of Piano Keys".

You wanna know the one thing I wait for? Something drastic to happen. Something that will just fuck everything up. Force us all to change. All the things we've established up until now will just go and we'll have to start over. Just something to give me an excuse to not amount to anything and run off.

DO. YOU. LUST. FOR. FAME?

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. I did enjoy it. Thaddeus Lisowski actually mentioned Charles Bukowski to me one morning and I read much amounts of him that night. But I hadn't read that one. I appreciate.

    no lust for fame over here. Just a tinge of longing for something... other.

    ReplyDelete