Friday, March 27, 2009

The Gift of Paralysis

Patapon is a rhythm-based game for the PSP. Thus, it's kinda important for you to be able to HEAR what's going on. Sure, you could technically count "1,2,3,4..." over and over in your head to stay on beat, but that's no fun. Plus, it's one of those games that make absolutely no sense and is super wacky so not hearing all the funny noises/music takes away from it.

I told my dad the cast party was in Walnut Creek. My dad does not like to drive me back from some random, remote area at some unholy hour of the night so I guess that's convinced him to not let me go. If I really wanted to I still could, but now I've given myself the option of not having to go so why let a good thing got to waste?

Plus, from what I've been told (not that I believe most of it) and the location of the party (actually in the middle of fucking nowhere), there aren't many things there that will keep a straight-edge kid entertained.

Cheese.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. I'm straight edge too now. (Have been since October). It just makes more sense. You're a cool guy.

    ReplyDelete