Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Umbrellas use elephants

Okay, so I don't post in the morning often, but I will today. For no specific reason.

So my quince jelly didn't turn out so well. Now all I've got is a ton of quince syrup. Still edible. Pretty good tasting. I'll try to do better the next time.

What if my "jelly" was a reflection of my life? It kinda gets there, but never fully. Then we just suck it up and go with it telling ourselves "we'll do better next time". But when is next time?

Haha. I like to think all my shortcomings manifest themselves in the form of food.

Today is a somewhat big day. Only because my Footloose future depends on it.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. At least if you have a lot of shortcomings, you will never go hungry.

    So really you're in a win/win situation.

    ReplyDelete