Monday, March 2, 2009

Carl Solomon Blues

So for the remainder of March, I'm just gonna be in a constant state of bitching about how bad I've got it. At least the next two weeks will be hell. Just constant bullshit things I don't technically have to do, but I really wanna get paid.

There's a line from this movie called "The Wackness" (great movie...unless you're not hip and with it like I am...) where Ben Kingsley's character says something about spending your entire life chasing after someone just to realize you've absolutely nothing in common with them. Then he goes on to say something about never trusting people who don't like dogs and you should alert the authorities if you meet a person like that let alone marry them. That's beside the point. What is my point? Well, I guess that's exactly what I'm doing. Umm...fuck. This isn't fun anymore. Dropping random girls' names and putting the work "like" somewhere in the same sentence. Hahaha.

Here's another question for your day:

Why the hell are we never satisfied?

We just keep climbing to the top, just to realize there's another fucking top and it's WAAAAAY shinier.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment