Thursday, April 23, 2009

1983

I haven't even started applying to colleges and I'm already tired of hearing about it. What I want is stupid and probably won't get me anywhere in life. What my parents want is stupid and unrealistic. What everyone else wants I could care less about.

My French teacher said she was very excited to see the outcome of my French project from hell. She probably won't be once it gets going. Hahaha.

You know what sucks about SAT subject tests? Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce comes out like 4 days before I have to take them. I'm probably like the only person who still really likes to play Dynasty Warriors. Yes, it's very repetitive hack n' slashing for billions of hours, but I like it. Plus this new one is uber shiny and the avatar for Zhen Ji got even better. :D

Refrigerator! REFRIGERATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment