Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pretty Couldn't Save

MORE ZOMBIE INVASION DREAMS!!! This time, it was like "Land of the Dead". Minus the huge ass tank. In case you didn't know, these are quite normal for me.

I watched this movie called "The Happening". Its stars Mark Wahlberg and Zooey Deschanel (oh, shallow me). Zooey Deschanel couldn't save this movie. I don't know what made her wanna have anything to do with this movie. Mark's acting was horrible. His character was like a 4-year old who had random fits here and there and talked like he belonged in one of those Bill and Ted movies. The whole deal with the movie was that plants were releasing these toxins into the air that made people delusional and kill themselves. That's it. There's actually very little for me to spoil. That's the whole fucking movie. Running from plants, people, and the fucking wind. This movie was directed by M. Night Shyamalan so you know it has to have a twist ending. From what I can tell, the twist is that the epidemic starts up in France after it stops here in the U.S? Then one of the guys mumbles something about loving his bicycle (I'm so glad I take French) and yea. Don't watch it. Read my "review". It's WAY better. Hahaha.

Someone buy me one of these:



-Allan

1 comment:

  1. Holy hell those are ADORABLE.

    I'm still partial to the Snuggie, though. Maybe an animal Snuggie would be a good combination. I'll have to run it by them.

    ReplyDelete