Sunday, April 12, 2009

Remember Me When You're Shaving Your Legs

bunnycycle

It is 2009 after all...

I'm pretty sick right now. Just one day before school starts again. I am a fucking genius! WOO! I feel like hell. I wanna go to sleep, but I can't when I actually try. This just ends up in me wasting hours laying in bed doing nothing.

My grandma (the awesome one) gave me a container filled with coins today. She said there was about twenty bucks in there. That's one of the weirder things I've been given in a while.

I watched a couple of videos of Les Pauls being made at the Gibson factory (because I'm that much of a dork). It made replacing the bridge and stuff look real easy. Haha. I only say this because the previous owner managed to wipe off most of the gold paint on parts of my Lo's bridge (sweaty hands? maybe?) and some of the gold paint bubbled. I'm probably not gonna do anything. I don't wanna break a nice guitar.

Well, I still feel like shit. Feel bad for me. Now!

Have a good Easter?

-Allan

3 comments:

  1. Next time I shave my legs, I'm gonna be like,
    "Hmm, I wonder what Allan is up to."




    I hope you're happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. I'm glad I can make someone happy by thinking about them while I'm in the shower (and not in a dirty way).




    I AM SO CREEPY.

    Oh, lawwwd.

    ReplyDelete