Sunday, April 26, 2009

Little Man Being Erased

Okay, so maybe the grey works better.

This coming week is going to be hell. I have to write papers, get all of my French project out of the way (which will only be a distraction to those papers since it's kinda fun), take Bio test, and study for the Bio subject test which I've neglected to do for weeks. On top of that, I'm freakin' lazy so it's probably gonna all happen very half-assed.

Then I have to read Hamlet. I don't like it too much. Then again, I've never liked reading plays.

Complain, complain.

I'm listening to Radiohead right now. I'm trying to make myself like the two albums by them I've just never liked. Those two would be "Hail to the Thief" and "Kid A". Maybe you can't force these kind of things.

The new Conor Oberst album comes out sometime in May. I'm stoked. More and more people keep telling me Conor Oberst sucks. Oh well. Can't win 'em all.

I've still got a book and a half to read. One of them needs to probably be done by today because I have to return it to the school library.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment