Thursday, April 30, 2009

Heartsheartshearts!

My brain is bleeding Bio.

I GOT AN OFFER TODAY!!! I don't know if I wanna sell it to the guy since he's not willing to pay the full $300 (I told him $280 is the lowest I'm willing to go). I'm not super desperate to sell my guitar so I don't know. Maybe I'll wait around until someone who wants to pay $300 if he turns out to be not rad. Maybe I'll sell it to this person. Who knows?!

Wouldn't it be funny if they like googled my e-mail, found my blog and read all of this?! Hahaha.

So I got into AP Environmental Science, Neurobiology, and Robotics for Senior year. I don't really get how I got APES since I don't remember asking for it, but I'll try it out to see how it goes. I haven't taken an AP yet so I guess I might as well do one. I'm stoked for my other two Science electives though. The teachers that teach those classes are super awesome.



These gentlemen are called The Envy Corps. They sound kinda like Radiohead without all the famous. Haha. No offense Radiohead. They're really good so I think it's time you listen to them. Click away at the picture.

-Allan

1 comment: