Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Southern Rock

After today, I am convinced that:

A. I am crazy. Like "belongs in an institution" crazy.

B. I am done with people. I don't wanna have to interact with people anymore. It's too much work.

So yea, I had a GREAT day.

Most of it was spent almost walking into people. You know when you almost walk into a person then try to move aside, but that person moves to the same side and both of you do this awkward dance until someone works something out?! That happened all day. It reminds me of "The Science of Sleep" and the whole Parallel Synchronized Randomness thing.

The only good thing about prom is that some of my teachers actually care about all the "prama" and we end up killing half an hour talking about who's going with who. The bad thing about prom is how people can't just be like "Oh, you're not going? Okay." It's always "NO!!! You HAVE to go! It's prom!" I don't go "Oh, you're going? WHY?! YOU SHOULD STAY HOME!!!" then spend a hot minute trying to convince you to not go. It's not exactly fair now is it children? Also, people take it too seriously. Some kid looked like he was about to kill himself because I can only assume the girl he asked either said "no" or someone asked her first. Minus the fact he's over-dramatic about everything and I do feel bad for him, life goes on man.

I'll stop talking so much about something I don't care about.

Sometimes, I feel like being committed to a mental institution would be better than all this. At least then you're no longer a functioning person and basically no one expects anything but crazy out of you.

More crazy thoughts.



Music video.

Good day.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. Hey Allan -

    Glad to see one of my most favourite songs up on your site.

    I was going to tell you, i think the new colour scheme is very ... I can't find the right word at the moment, but I highly approve. It's just a very nice surprise each time I visit your page. It is ... Just, simple. There we go. Charmingly simple, in an almost sweet way with the bird at the top. I like it.

    People very rarely even talk to me, but when they do and the subject of prom comes up, and I mention I'm not going, they don't say anything. As if it's expected because I've so far retreated from HRS that I don't seem to really go to their school. Nor could anyone care about whether I'm there or not, I don't exist for any purpose to them.

    Dunno which is worse, your state or mine.

    But I agree, Prom has no real care/effect on me because I have a very different value system than all the regular teenagers I go to school with and so we just don't connect.

    My system works for me, I think I get a lot more out of life seeking the things I do rather than the sometimes-petty, sometimes-interesting social interactions I see. To each his own.

    --
    "Do what is good, do what is right, do what needs to be done"

    ReplyDelete