Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stop all that dark and senseless brooding

I love Dear and the Headlights. So much. Ian Metzger is like one of the most awesomest besterest song-writers I've ever listened to. He so tops Conor Oberst. Not that I really think Conor Oberst is like #1. But I just need something super famous to compare to right? Go listen to any of their songs. He just has such a crazy way with words. The song "Talk About" makes absolutely no sense, but you just have to enjoy the lyrics.

Why the hell am I blogging so much in the morning? I should be reading up on Bio. I skimmed the contents section of my prep book and I feel less scared since I've basically covered all the Bio that will "probably" be on the test in school. So it's just a bunch of refreshing and trying to cram the essentials of a school year's worth of Bio into my head.

Wanna buy my guitar? Live in the Bay Area? Wanna see my cheesy ad that probably won't sell it?!

MOOO!!!!!!

I love you.

-Allan

3 comments:

  1. I wanna see the ad! :D
    (Even though it won't matter to me because I have no idea where you live and also I'm not looking to buy a guitar.)

    Good luck with Bio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I see. Well it looks like a very nice ad. I didn't understand half of it, but it looks nice nonetheless.

    :)

    ReplyDelete