Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kicking Your Crosses Down

Fuck yes I do.

I found one of those cassette tape things with the jack that you can plug into your CD player so you can play CD's through your old car stereo (because some of us can't afford those shiny CD playing car stereos). Now if only I drove, I could put it to use.

I don't trust my thoughts with a blank piece of paper. I think that's my biggest issue at he moment. Who the hell does it think it is to be able to hear my jumbled thoughts in some sort of rhyme scheme? We'll have to work something out.

I do have to say rejection probably feels a lot better than this right now. "This" would probably have to be unrequited whatever. Here that kids? So you get turned down. It's WAY better than this.

So I'm just like a big, fat emotional masochist. Cause it makes me feel special. HOORAY!

Does that make you shake your head? Does it makes you wanna punch someone in the vajayjay? Does that hurt (I mean, yea it hurts, but does it hurt like a dude would feel)? Am I getting too invasive?

Okay Oakland.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. I have one of those cassette things too! It came with an mp3 player, though.

    That paper, what a jerk.

    I doubt it hurts like a dude. I mean, I can't say I've ever been a dude, so I'm not sure, but it's not that bad I don't think. And it's your blog, you're allowed to be as invasive as you want to be. (I'm a lot worse, trust me.)

    ReplyDelete