Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I've been rapping for about seventeen years...

I forgot what I was gonna say here.

Or here.

Or here.

Mostly what I was gonna say here.

I've determined that I'm just incredibly lonely. So much to the point where it's just creepy. No, that's not right. Haha.

Yes. It is MY blog. I should probably talk about MYSELF in MY blog. But I don't trust the internet anymore either. Until we work something, you're probably gonna get more music and filler.

So here's a list of things I'm still capable of writing:

-Blog posts
-Papers/Essays
-Death threats

Everything else just gets attacked by writer's block. Since the idea of having writer's block was brought up recently (you know you love that reference to your blog), I've realized how badly I've got it. Today someone told me to help them write a poem (though they weren't completely serious). It was then I realized I couldn't even do that. It didn't have to rhyme and wasn't THAT complicated. I still couldn't think of anything to contribute. FUCK!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!

Maybe that's all a lie. Maybe this has all been a lie since day eleventy. Maybe this lie about lying is just a lie.

You're probably thinking "bullshit". But cut me some slack. I need to have "problems" too.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. You're right, I love it. I love attention and being acknowledged, but I'm willing to own up to it now, at least.

    Have you tried haikus? When I can't think of ANYTHING to write, I just pick a subject and write a haiku about it, and then pick another subject and write another haiku until I find something I can actually write more about. Hopefully that helps?

    ReplyDelete