Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Russian Dolls

All the things I encounter in my life connect with one another in really funny ways.

My plan at this moment is to attempt to sell my acoustic guitar. I can hopefully get $300+ for it since I bought it for $400 and it's still in pretty good shape. Then with that possible $300+, I'll buy both an autoharp and a crappier Epiphone acoustic. That will all happen through the magic of craigslist.

BIO! BIO! BIO!!! I still have about 400+ pages of Bio to tear through by Saturday morning! I'm actually nervous as hell about this subject test. Not necessarily because I'll do poorly on it. It's just that if I do do poorly, my parents are gonna go crazy and any plans I may have had to do anything (i.e. breathe, sleep, eat) may be put on a halt.

Then I'm gonna completely forget I also have to take a Literature subject test. Haha. I can't really study for that. I feel good about it though since I don't usually do too poorly on the English-y parts of the SAT.

LIFE! LIFE! LIFE!!!

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment