Monday, April 27, 2009

Willeta



This girl sings. Pretty well. Probably the reason why I want an autoharp so bad too.

I AM GETTING THAT FUCKING AUTOHARP! RAWR!!! I'm at the point of just swallowing pride and possibly getting in a ton of trouble by making someone I know buy me one. Then I'd spend months trying to pay that person back and realize I really hate the autoharp.

I've said this before in my old blog, which I deleted today by the way. I rather have 10 people who really enjoy what I'm doing and know it very well than 100 people who "only know one song". Hope that answers your question.

In other words, I'm grateful. Yea.

So I've concluded that coffee does have an effect on me. It makes me really upbeat and giddy. It also makes it harder to understand any of my off key remarks about things that I randomly find super interesting and must share. I was trying to explain to someone about a part in "Slaughterhouse Five" where one of the characters goes on about how he killed a dog by feeding it a steak (I wrote snake originally) covered in glass. Then I was trying to connect it to some movie or show that had a similar scene, but couldn't recall what it was (it was Dollhouse). The whole time, the person listening to me just looked really lost and was trying really hard to just listen. That just makes me feel bad because these things just keep firing out of my mouth non-stop and it's hard to avoid without being mean to me. Even right now I don't feel like I'm making any sense.

My French project is due May 8th. Which means sometime next week. Okay. I won't worry about it until after my SAT stuff. Plus, I'm reluctant about singing in front of my class.

Fuckety fuck. I'll stop now.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to a Sox game on May 8th.

    (I like how that was the first thing I wanted to say after reading this post.)

    I need a coffee friend like you. I always get all hyper and none of my friends do and it's no fair.

    ReplyDelete