Friday, April 17, 2009

On the way down.

Or I could just run everything through auto-tune! WE NEED MORE AUTO-TUNE! EVERYTHING SHOULD BE AUTO-TUNE!!!!!!! MORE ROBOT PLEASE!!!!

I had a dream about another zombie invasion. This one was relatively quick, but quite painful since like most of my family turned into zombies and you know what we have to do to zombies. By "relatively quick", I mean zombies came and fucked shit up for all of ten minutes then they had the whole thing under control. That would be a lame zombie invasion.

Can I take a moment to stress how I'm just not down with people (meaning the big important critics and the whole mainstream media) consider "good" music? Like what the fuck? Why the hell are people like Lil' Wayne and all those Disney Channel produced children so famous? Can we take those people and make up a new category for whatever the hell it is they really do? Anything to separate that crap from music. Let's just not call it music. It isn't.



And after all that, here's a plug. It's a new Silversun Pickups album! :O I personally have not heard it yet so I have no clue what it sounds like. The critics seem to all think it's just noise and a Smashing Pumpkins rip-off. But I like noise. Maybe you like noise too. Maybe you'd like the Silversun Pickups. Maybe you'd end up the best of friends with the Silversun Pickups after saving them from a freak, rabies-infected llama. Who knows? I do recommend getting their first album, "Carnavas", before you even attempt to listen to "Swoon" (in case it does actually suck and it leaves a bad taste in your mouth).

Well, I'm gonna sit around and not do stuff since I don't have class first period today. MORE PATAPON!!!

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment