Wednesday, April 1, 2009

You're not sincere, you're not sincere are you?

Today is April Fools day. So this blog is gonna trick you.

Did you know that you should stop problems while they're tiny so they never grow out of hand? So babies, you're running out of luck. Thanks "Le petit prince"! :D

Track hurts. I'm so out of shape. Haha. We don't even run that much. Just a lot of exercising.

Oh. I can't escape you. Not yet at least.

PSYCH! APRIL FOOLS! WOOO! YEA!!! BUTTS!!!

If I'm lucky, I'll get to be in a huge ass crowd of people tomorrow. WOO!

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. Ok I don't feel like commenting on a bunch of posts so everything I have to say will go here!

    University of Chicago! Yeah! You should go there and then we can chill. (Yeah ok that sounds really creepy, right? I'm just saying that because I live near Chicago and it seems like the thing to say... plus you are not that weird imho.)

    I'm sorry that you're sad. I wish I could help. Maybe I can? That would be strange but I will if I can.

    I like your random drunk girls story. I've never been in that position but I have been run into by many-a-stoner in my day.

    Your blog did not fool me. Or did it? Maybe I don't even know that it fooled me.

    Ohkay that was a really creepy comment I think. And long. Oh wells. I'm not dead, so I hope you weren't worried. :D

    ReplyDelete