Monday, April 27, 2009

I don't have a post titled "I'm Sorry"?

Really? Okay.

I make a lot of typos. This is not because I can't spell. Well, okay. You caught me. I can't spell, but that really isn't the reason. I promise.

I really want an autoharp right now. It looks simple enough to play when all I want is a chord with a push of a button. Got an autoharp you don't want?! Wanna make a few bucks (I mean this somewhat literally)?! HIT ME UP YO!

I say that like anyone besides like one person actually reads this.

I'll need to get famous.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. What's better: one person who really likes your blog or 10 people who just kind of find it mediocre?

    I make a lot of typos too, which is why I installed a spellcheck application on Firefox. I love it. I even got it in French! XD

    I don't even know what an autoharp is but I will pass on the word.

    ReplyDelete