Friday, April 3, 2009

Fundamentally Lonely

Okay. I'm officially on Spring Break. Fuck life, I'm gonna sleep a lot.

Which won't happen. My week's gonna have to be filled with testing computers, drinking coffee, writing, reading, making noise, SAT studying, hating life, and drooling over random assorted objects I can't afford.

I really want a synthesizer now. After seeing Ratatat, I really want one. Stuff like that only helps me grow musically. I don't know if that's true, but whatever. I want a synth. Got a shitty SK-1 you really don't want? I'll take it. :D

Good day sir.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. I have a keyboard that I'm not willing to part with, even though I have yet to learn how to play it. Maybe I'll make that my summer goal.

    Good luck with spring break. :) Mine is officially over. I even took the ACT today to really break me out of the feeling of relaxation and not having school. Bleah.

    You should put some of your writing up here. Well... I guess this whole blog is your writing, but I mean if you write poetry or stories or whatever, you should post them. Maybe you have, but I haven't really looked back enough to know that, now have I?

    ReplyDelete