Monday, April 6, 2009

GOLOALALALALA!!!!!!!11111

It's a Monday.

I just beat Metal Gear Portable Ops. It was an okay game. It's too different from the PS2 counter-parts and I don't like change. =/ I enjoyed it though. That's the most important part and the moral of this story.

It's too hot to play guitar. I don't like it when it's too hot to play guitar. Especially cause I have to close the door and my room is poorly ventilated and there's no AC cause we don't believe in it. Blah blah blah.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. Want to trade? We have fucking SNOW here. :[ I mean, I love snow... in DECEMBER. Not April.

    You should play PaRappa the Rapper if you have a Playstation/PS1 (evidently they are the same system yet not the same...). It is strangely addictive but very short.

    ReplyDelete